Eye makeup ahoy
I’ve always been way more into eyeliner than eyeshadow. Shadow feels dark and weird on me most of the time so I’m sure I just haven’t figured out how to wear it correctly. In my early 20′s my idea of makeup was primarily lots of eyeliner and also glitter and it hasn’t evolved a whole lot since then. In fact I only recently bought my first liquid liner. I don’t wear eye makeup that often but when I do my routine generally consists of a swipe of the Revlon creme stuff in the pale sandy color and a thin THIN line of liner. I recently learned how to tightline and I’m not doing it totally right because I’m using a felt tip liquid liner but wow it really does look lovely and I’m thrilled with how it doesn’t look like I’m wearing makeup.
Here’s my stash. I sorely need an eyeshadow brush set. As you can see.
- Nyx slim eye pencil in Karat (loves this and it comes in a billion colors)
- Avon glimmersticks liner in Emerald
- Covergirl liquiline blast in brown (meh, I suck at using this)
- Victoria’s Secret Verysexy sparkly liner they don’t make anymore (it’s so old I’m tossing it)
- Avon Ultra Luxury Eyeliner in Khaki
- Rimmel London soft kohl in jungle green
- Jordana (??) Kohl Eyeliner in Bashful Blue
- Sue Devitt Kalahari Eye Intensifier (I love this)
- Clinique Quickliner in violet (nice stuff)
Eyeshadow and mascara
- Some old Rimmel eyeshadow they don’t even make anymore so I should probably toss it.
- Two Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows (MY FAVORITE STUFF IN THE WORLD)
- my Blinc Mascara which I need to replace cause it’s old
- Benefit They’re Real (this stuff is not fucking around)
- Watt’s Up highlighter
Third chance to play along!
Or hashtag a post on Instagram or Twitter. As an added bonus, I will draw a blog participant at random after the final Makeup Monday post on 5/27. You have two more chances to enter via blog post. The winner will get whatever random stuff I want to send in a little makeup care package the first week of June. Huzzah!