It’s Friday, and Friday seems like a good day to talk about cool stuff in a totally not ulterior-motivated way. In no order whatsoever, I present stuff I like:
1. Spotify. I’ve been listening to music so much more often lately now that I have Spotify installed. Are you on there? What’s your username. I can add you and spam you with music. If you’re on there and you can use little Spotify URL things, you seriously need to listen to this pretty song and this pretty song. You’re welcome.
2. Music. Speaking of music, I splurged on tickets to 97X Next Big Thing 11 last month and I’m ridiculously excited about it. I love a ton of the bands, and I’ve been listening to the ones I didn’t know before, and I haven’t been to an all-day concert in ages.
3. Community. This show, this show. I can’t get over how smart and fun the writing is, and how lovingly people’s faults are portrayed. It can be biting, but it’s never mean. When the pilot aired, I never imagined the show would evolve into the comedy masterpiece it is now. I’m sure it’ll get cancelled in like ten minutes now because that’s what happens to every show I love.
4. Cereal. Man, I love breakfast cereal.
5. My shampoo. I’ve been using Aubrey Organics shampoo and conditioner and it makes my head smell like flowers. Since I’m growing my hair out, I basically need every cheap thrill possible to not get bored and chop it all off again. I keep thinking about Zoey Deschanel and how one day, in like five kazillion years, I too can have her obscenely cute hair.